| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moro, Or in September is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Moro, Or September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Moro, Or, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Moro, Or:
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) WNW
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) WNW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 185 kms (114.9 miles) WSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WSW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) NNE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 237.4 kms (147.5 miles) ENE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) ENE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) SE