| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moro, Or in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 42.2mm (1.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Moro, Or November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Moro, Or, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Moro, Or:
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) WNW
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) WNW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 185 kms (114.9 miles) WSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WSW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) NNE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 237.4 kms (147.5 miles) ENE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) ENE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) SE